Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Recap












We had a busy weekend! Friday night we got to stay home and relax though.

Saturday was the busiest day of them all! Broc went hunting in the morning so it was just Chase and I. We had to be out of the house by 9:15 a.m. so that we could meet MoMo (my mom), Aunt Sarah (my sister), and Cousin Savannah (my niece). Chase and Savannah were getting their pictures taken together for Christmas. I figured that would be PRETTY EXCITING...but it went really well. I posted pictures above. After pictures we all went to lunch and Uncle Broc came and met us. Savannah was very happy to see her Uncle Broc. After that we went home and I rested for about 2.2 secs and then we were all off to Wally World to get some food for the cook out that night. Our friend's Jake and Cortney invited us over to their house to grill out. The plan was for the girls to hang out with the kids and the boys all go coon hunting! After we eat the food, Cort and I went o DQ to get some ice cream. Boy was it GOOD! After we got back the boys left and Cort and I played with the kids until they went to sleep and then we poped in a movie. Before we knew it it was 12:30 a.m. and it was time to pack up and move it out! Broc about fell asleep on me on the way home.
Well Sunday was frustrating day. Currently our house is on the market and we have an accepted contigency offer on another one. So we were scheduled to have an open house from 2:00-3:30 p.m. So as soon as I got up on Sunday, I started cleaning....my life story. We had to leave the house by 1:00 p.m. to make sure that we weren't there when the realtors got there. Whenever we have an open house we have to drive to seperate cars because we have 3 people and 3 dogs. So we can't all crame into one car. Normally I take Chase in the carseat and Ruby (my 10 lb. Min Pin). Boy is that a trip everytime. Ruby barks at everything....that is another story though. Broc ends up with Banx (our 75 lb Pit Bull) and Kasey (our 72 lb Boxer). Broc gets it easy. Anyways we left the house and headed to Grama Coni's house (Broc's mom). Coni made an awesome lunch and then we just hung out for about an hour and then we headed home. And of course NO ONE CAME TO THE OPEN HOUSE! This is the third open house and no one has come. It is getting really frustrating. When we got home, I was happy because my house was clean...that was the only good thing that I got out of having an open house that day! But anyways that is what my weekend consisted of.










1 comment:

  1. Well what a great start to the week!!!!!! You get better with every post and the pictures are great!!!! What a busy Saturday!!!! Dont give up hope what ever is meant to happen will and you never know what is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete